cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

->FXO->FXS-> call transfer not working...

wizard-vrn
Level 1
Level 1

We have cisco2811 with c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-16 and 1 FXO + 2 FXS ports.

at this moment i use CME B-ACD to auto answering and forward call to internal fxs port.

problem - this call, terminated to fxs, cann't be transferred by using flash button on analog phone(to transfer call from fxs to fxs port i use app-h450-transfer.2.0.0.9.tcl)

Can somebody tall me WHAT to use to make transfer feature working??

my config in attachment

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

do you have the documentation for app-h450-transfer ?

I think the service is meant to be configure on incoming dial-peer ?

Another thing you can try, is "SCCP feature mode for FXs port". That would let you have the analog phones with feafures like an IP phone:

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6706/products_feature_guide09186a00806cab75.html

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Configuring Feature Mode for SCCP Analog Phones

This task configures feature mode for SCCP analog phones on the voice gateway and enables SCCP analog phones to invoke features using feature access codes after hook flash.

Prerequisites

You must first configure full consultation transfer on Cisco CallManager using the transfer-system full-consult command in order for feature mode to work on the voice gateway.

SUMMARY STEPS

1. enable

2. configure terminal

3. stcapp call-control mode feature

my IOS says that didn't know "stcapp" command....

It requires 12.4XC or later, you have 12.4 mainline.

we currently using c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-16.bin,

this ios didn't work with stcapp too?

It does not, as I said before it requires 12.4XC or later, you have 12.4 mainline.

do you have the documentation for app-h450-transfer ?

I think the service is meant to be configure on incoming dial-peer ?

will try use app-h450-transfer on incoming dp.

wizard-vrn
Level 1
Level 1

All fixed with:

B-acd tcl script to serv incoming PSTN calls, sccp + e-phones binded to all fxs ports.

As a result - welcom pprompt + transfer to operator + moh + all standart features at internal calls.

Thanks for all for help!

A houp my 2 week sex with cisco wil be helpful for somebody...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: