Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

H.323 Gatekeeper Funtionality

I have a 3845 router. This functionality (H.323 Gatekeeper) is only available in the following feature set:

INT VOICE/VIDEO GK, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW

INT VOICE/VIDEO GK, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW AES

INT VOICE/VIDEO, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW

INT VOICE/VIDEO, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW

It is right?

This feature set are very expensive, it is my problem. I need find any other feature set more cheap

I need this feature to centralize the dial plan.

There are any other IOS feature that allow have a centralized dial plan?

Thanks and regards...........Martín.

3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: H.323 Gatekeeper Funtionality

Hi

I spent some time looking for this - there were some older IOS versions (MCM feature set and one other) but they were similarly expensive...

I think for the ISRs the versions you've found are the only ones to go for.

It would be great if anyone knew of a cheaper one but I've not found it!

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Hall of Fame Super Silver

If you need a GK and don't want to spent the money on Cisco IOS GK, there are bunch of vGK vendors out there, as well as a lot of open source GKs. I've used some of them and they do the job. Simply google for H.323 gatekeeper and you'll find them.

Chris

Super Bronze

Hi Chris

Would be very interested in your own experience of the quality of what's available - are there any in particular that you think stand up for business use?

i.e. are reliable, logical, and well maintained?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content