Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

h.323 gateway release of call

I cannot seem to find the parameter to shorten the time it takes to release a call that has been disconnected by the other end. At present it takes about 10 seconds for the my ip phone to disconnect. I am on ccm 333sr3 and using a 2650xm 12.3(7)T I have tried changing Supervisory Disconnect/Call Disconnect Timeout/Wait Release Time Out with no luck I haven't found the right documentation yet and would like help locating docs and solution

Thanks

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: h.323 gateway release of call

Synchronize the time on both gateways and running a debug vpm signal and debug voip ccapi inout (with msec timestamps on) and marking when your VIP disconnects the call. We should be able to determine exactly how long it takes for the gateways to release the call, and continue from there.

You should check with your PBX support folks and find out how long you need to stay on-hook to be considered a released call. Also, I think you might be able to leverage the hookflash timer to provide a disconnect, for example, if the user hits his 'flash' button, you could set our 'timing hookflash-out' up to 1550 milliseconds to signal a disconnect to the pbx (if their timer is

<1550ms).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content