Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

H323 Design

Anyone using Polycom's VS128 and VS4000 systems plus using Cisco's MCM IOS?

When I try to make a connection from a VS128, VS4000 or ViaVideo to another VS128/VS4000/VV in a different zone via a proxy I can't connect with higher speed than 192Kbps. If I connect with higher speeds the called endpoint will not receive a video stream. If I connect without proxies between the two zones it is working fine with higher speeds.

And it is also working if one endpoint is using netmeeting or if I connect the call through a MCU(Ezenia Netserver 3000). So it must be a mismatch between polycom's equipment and the proxy.

Anyone has got an idea what it could be?

Cheers, Daniel

1 REPLY

Re: H323 Design

your outlined scenario has been tested and proven to work. It sounds like a configuration issue. The Cisco MCM/GK can be configured with both max aggregate zone bandwidth and max session bandwidth statements that could administratively lock down your systems. If this is not the issue, run debug to track H.323 RAS messages to try and determine the cause code for the call set-up request.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content