cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hear "Sorry ...." when transfering from subscribers input to call handler

mkoci
Level 1
Level 1

I have a subscriber's vm box set up for caller input. I'm sending that caller to a call handler. I've made the recording for both, but when I transfer to the call handler I hear "Sorry... [ The message I recorded] is busy or does not answer."

How do I get the Sorry part off. I've tried "send to greeting" and "attempt to transfer" from the subscribers caller input screen -but get the same thing. Under the call handler - greetings, I have the source set to recording, and on the call transfer page I'm sending it directly to this handler's greeting. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I suspect you have a greeting rule enabled on the handler that's firing that doesn't have a recorded greeting. For instance if the alternate greeting rule is enabled, it will always fire no matter what and if it's source is missing or is set to "system" it'll do what you're describing.

As a test try activating the alternate greeting rule and recording a greeting for it to see if the problem persists...

Thanks, I'm almost positive that I recorded the message under the greeting, but it was showing under profile, guess I was a bit out of it last night. Works great now. Thank you again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: