Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Heklpdesk/Attendant Console Setup

I have 11 helpdesk operatives who work on a roster system to answer the main phone to the department.

At any point in time only 2 people are rostered on to handle calls.

I am running CCM 4.1 and using attendant console. The pilot is setup for longest idle time and the operators when they log in are members of a hunt group so they receive calls. However we also have a cordless analogue wallphone setup to allow operators to move away from their desks and also have a point that rings should no-one be logged in. Every 3rd call rings on this phone and people just do a pickup.

This has been OK but the group has been split up physically but not roles. There are now people in different rooms to the cordless phone who can't hear it ring.

I thought to create a group within the group with pilot(PN) setup to do by order.

PN -- HG1 -- HG2 -- Mem 1

............................-- Mem 2

............................-- .... Mem 11

..................-- Cordless

But that doesn't work as if no-one is logged in it stops and gives busy. As I use longest idle in HG2 obviously if I put a link in HG2 that gets out then I am back at square 1.

Anyone got any ideas?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Heklpdesk/Attendant Console Setup

Views
Helpful
Replies