cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help about Cisco Softphone Ver. 1.3

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I've add a new user to Call Manager 4.1 with ID csoftphone and its corresponding password. Parameters what I configured in the Cisco ip softphone how the file what I attached but it doesn't works because I think that I can select a line. What are doing wrong?. Can anybody help me?.

Thanks, Carlos.

5 Replies 5

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Here is the document which speaks on how to add Softphone users. Have a look at it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps1860/products_tech_note09186a00800945d0.shtml

dgahm
Level 8
Level 8

Softphone version 1.3(4) does not include the TSP for CCM 4.1. You will need to download it to your PC from the CCM Admin>>Application>>Install Plugins>>Cisco Telephony Service Provider.

Thanks.

I am going to do it. I hope that Cisco softphone works.

mshavrov
Level 1
Level 1

Just curious... Why do you still use SoftPhone? Why don't you use IP Communicator? It's much better...

Michael Shavrov

www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

I am using ip communicator too but I have a Cisco softphone and I want to try it and I can't use it and I don' know why. I've read all the documnetation that this product provides and I can't select a line to use for my softpohne. I don't know what happen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: