Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help about Cisco Softphone Ver. 1.3

I've add a new user to Call Manager 4.1 with ID csoftphone and its corresponding password. Parameters what I configured in the Cisco ip softphone how the file what I attached but it doesn't works because I think that I can select a line. What are doing wrong?. Can anybody help me?.

Thanks, Carlos.

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Help about Cisco Softphone Ver. 1.3

Here is the document which speaks on how to add Softphone users. Have a look at it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps1860/products_tech_note09186a00800945d0.shtml

Blue

Softphone version 1.3(4) does not include the TSP for CCM 4.1. You will need to download it to your PC from the CCM Admin>>Application>>Install Plugins>>Cisco Telephony Service Provider.

Thanks.

I am going to do it. I hope that Cisco softphone works.

Just curious... Why do you still use SoftPhone? Why don't you use IP Communicator? It's much better...

Michael Shavrov

www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

I am using ip communicator too but I have a Cisco softphone and I want to try it and I can't use it and I don' know why. I've read all the documnetation that this product provides and I can't select a line to use for my softpohne. I don't know what happen.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content