Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to find a number in CDR

I need to find a number that was called today and I don't know how I can search it in CDR Analisys and reporting.

Anybody can help me?.

Thanks, Carlos.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help to find a number in CDR

Please go to Start --> Programs --> Microsoft SQL Server --> Enterprise Manager,

expand the CDR Database, click on Tables, on the right side you should be able to see all

the tables, right click on the CallDetailRecord table and select open table --> Query.

On the window you should see a lot of option, select the box for OriginalCalledPartyNumber. Under Criteria put the extension and then on the Tool bar click the ! button. You should see all the records about that extension.

HTH

//Jorge

1 REPLY

Re: Help to find a number in CDR

Please go to Start --> Programs --> Microsoft SQL Server --> Enterprise Manager,

expand the CDR Database, click on Tables, on the right side you should be able to see all

the tables, right click on the CallDetailRecord table and select open table --> Query.

On the window you should see a lot of option, select the box for OriginalCalledPartyNumber. Under Criteria put the extension and then on the Tool bar click the ! button. You should see all the records about that extension.

HTH

//Jorge

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content