Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Help trying to get multiple people access to unity

I've added persons under the admin group but I get "Your class of service prohibits you from accessing the Unity web pages". What am I doing wrong?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Help trying to get multiple people access to unity

What Unity page are you trying to access? I suppose it is the saweb,ie, Unity Administration page. If so, the error that you are seeing basically says you donot have the rights to access that page.

Check the "class of service" that the subscriber belong to. You can do that by going to the Unity Administration page, select Subscribers, find the subscriber in question. Now in Profile page, what is the "Class of service" set to. Most likely, it is "{Default Subscriber}".

Now go to the Class of Service page from main menu. Search for the class of service the subscriber was assigned to. Here go to "System Access" page. This is the location where you will assign the system access rights.

You can actually create a new class of service, and assign it limited rights. Then assign whichever subscriber you want to give access to this class of service. Or, if you want to give the subscribers full access, assign them to the "{Default Administrator}" class of service.

Hope this helps!!

Partha

2 REPLIES
Silver

What Unity page are you trying to access? I suppose it is the saweb,ie, Unity Administration page. If so, the error that you are seeing basically says you donot have the rights to access that page.

Check the "class of service" that the subscriber belong to. You can do that by going to the Unity Administration page, select Subscribers, find the subscriber in question. Now in Profile page, what is the "Class of service" set to. Most likely, it is "{Default Subscriber}".

Now go to the Class of Service page from main menu. Search for the class of service the subscriber was assigned to. Here go to "System Access" page. This is the location where you will assign the system access rights.

You can actually create a new class of service, and assign it limited rights. Then assign whichever subscriber you want to give access to this class of service. Or, if you want to give the subscribers full access, assign them to the "{Default Administrator}" class of service.

Hope this helps!!

Partha

Thanks, that did the trick!

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.