Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Help with IPCC Express Premium 4.0(5) & Databases

Hi there

I've got IPCC Express Premium 4.0(5) SR02_Build044 running for many years, but have previously never used it to access databases etc.  Obviously the PREMIUM version does have the 'database' facility, however despite following the instructions carefully in the manual I have been unable to get the CRS EDITOR to recognise any database.

Ideally I want to be able to get the IPCC to talk to an ACCESS database, so I have created an access database and saved it as c:\cisco.mdb

I have then created an ODBC System DSN connection to c:\cisco.mdb and called the System Data Source:  ciscotestdb

In the CRS Admin page, I have created a Datasource called "ciscotestdb", although in fairness I have no idea what I should be putting in the USERNAME or PASSWORD box, so I've been using the windows server login details here.

My problem is, that although this has now been added - when I now go into the CRS EDITOR and insert a command such as DB GET I get an error appear (File I/O exeption occured : Please select a DB Resource Name first). But then, when you click OK and the Box appears to allow you to select a DB RESOURCE NAME from the drop down, nothing appears - and pressing Refresh simply repeats the errors.

I'm sure I'm probably doing something very obviously wrong, but I'm lost.

If anyone can offer an pearls of wisdom....  greatfully received.

Paul

Everyone's tags (6)
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Help with IPCC Express Premium 4.0(5) & Databases

Hey Paul,

You should try moving this discussion over to the

Contact Center sub forum as there are tons of great people

over there that can probably help you out here

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/contact-center?view=discussions

Cheers!

Rob

"I don't know how, I don't know when
But you and I will meet again " 

- Tom Petty

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content