Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

help with private line configuration

hey,

scenario is i have ccme running at present. we have 2 T1 CAS e&m interfaces working. at present i have COR configured to allow private line users to use those lines and no one else. what i wanted to find out was if it were possible, with my configuration, to associate the private line port, directly with the direct line button, meaning, if he/she presses the direct line button, it will off-hook the port automatically.

issue is that i have an integration with a PBX along the the CME and the COR configured does not apply to the remote end router. therefore, when the lines get saturated (everyone uses the 2t1 on ccme for inbound and outbound), ppl on the pbx end has the ability to use the private line to make outgoing calls.

any ideas will be greatly appreciated. as i have configured a temp solution where the private line users, press 1 then thier number to make the call. its temporary, since the private lines are associated with managers, and they want total transparency therefore, removing the 1.

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: help with private line configuration

any ideas welcome

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content