cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HI All, I have a SX10 telepresence unit with CUCM 10.x and 2911 router with 3rd Generation cards. Is it possible to make video

Nahassamad_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

HI All,  I have a SX10 telepresence unit with CUCM 10.x and 2911 router with 3rd Generation cards. Is it possible to make video call or conference over E1 PRI.

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm willing to be corrected, but most likely your PRI was purchased for voice only.  If that's true then, no.  You will need some sort of data transmission medium to pass both audio and video over.  A PRI can be used for that, or BRI, but most likely, the PRI you are talking about is your PSTN circuit and not a data one.

Yes, my PRI is a PSTN circuit not a data one. But i have confirmed with ISP that my PRI circuit is capable of handling both voice and data.

Hi ,

I suggest reading the link which says what all Video endpoints are supported by ISR G2 and also speak to Cisco SE /AM for more details.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/voice-video-conferencing-isr-routers/qa_c67-649850.html

regds,

aman