Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi from CUAE

XmlEquals
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I've been on these boards for a while. I just figured I'd mention that I work with the CUAE development group and I do check here frequently. If you have any questions regarding the CUAE just ask.

9 Replies 9

3gschalmo
Level 1
Level 1

My cisco SE has provided me the software to load on a lab test server and I am having problems getting the appliction to run correctly or at all. I am installing it on a server the already has an OS, windows 2003 enterprise w/ SP1. I can not find any documentation as to what services it needs from a windows perspective. I am unable to get any of the services start, they fail with a logon failure notice. Any help would be appreciated. I need to test the product to see if we will buy it for our enviornment.

@xmlEquals: how did you get the software? The download page just leads me to a "page not found".. and they boast AXL integration.. did they write their own AXL frontent which handles the inconsistencies between the WSDL and what the callmanager actually expects (and on top of that the differenes between the different call manager versions).

My Cisco SE provided the software for some application testing. I have been unable to get it to run yet, I cant get the application engine to start, it is giving me faiure to log on with specified account. I plan on working on this today to try to resolve it.

kennychit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've got CUAE server today. My question is, on Windows 2003 server license option, which option should I choose ? per server or per client ? I did read the CUAE administration guide, but no mention of the above topic.

pinging offline

kennychit
Level 1
Level 1

CUAE: Can't start AlarmServer services:

Service cannot be started. Metreos.Utilities.ConfigurationException: Could not open MCE database.

at Metreos.Alarm.DbHelper..ctor(String databaseHostname, String databaseName, String databaseUsername, String databasePassword, UInt16 databasePort) in X:\alarm-service\AlarmAgent\DbHelper.cs:line 80

at Metreos.Alarm.AlarmAgent..ctor(String dbHostname, String dbName, String dbUser, String dbPassword, UInt16 dbPort, NameValueCollection nvc) in X:\alarm-service\AlarmAgent\AlarmAgent.cs:line 71

at Metreos.Alarm.AlarmAgentService.OnStart(String[] args) in X:\alarm-service\AlarmAgentService\AlarmAgentService.cs:line 91

at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state)

kennychit,

It looks like the CUAE database didn't get initialized properly. What system is this running on?

Thanks,

Louis

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/cuae-dev/

Hardware: AP7845-K9-AS2.3-H1

CUAE: Firmware v2.3.0 , Sofware v2.3.0.1425

Kenny,

Just got an email from one of your colleagues. I'll contact you directly and we can troubleshoot this to figure out what's going on.

Sorry for the trouble.

Louis

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/cuae-dev/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: