Views
Helpful
Replies

Hiding the translated digits from the Display

rshanmugam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

Could some body suggest me as how the translated digits can be hidden with the Call Manager 3.1.3a from the display on IP phones? In sense, if I have a translation pattern for *xx translated to xxxx ideally the IP phones should display only the *xx

thanks in anticipation,

Raj

7 Replies 7

vokounp
Level 1
Level 1

I'have done this by making special route list for such a route pattern or translation pattern. In route lists settings (after adding route groups) you can make the same digitis transformations as in the route pattern. These transformations are not dipslayed.

I hope this help.

Bye

Pavel Vokoun

The issue is, I cannot configure the route list/group with the existing setup.

Our existing setup is, we have Call Manager setup in near site and the H-323 IOS gateway in the far site, which in turn has got PSTN connectivity.

For configuring the route group the only available devices I found in the option list are analog Access, digital Access T1, digital Access PRI, MGCP gateways and H.225 (Network side) devices.

I have no option for selecting a H323 gateway.

Please advise.

Raj

I have got H.323 gateway in route group (ccm 3.1) In route group configuration I have simply chosen as Device Name listed IP address of my H.323 gateway and it works!

I`m not getting the H-323 gateway into the route group configuration.Is there a way out to add the same into the route group?

Raj

If your H.323 gateway is used in another route_group, you cannot assign it again. H.323 GW can be in one RG only!

Otherwise I cannot help. Sorry.

bye

I don`t have the Route Group configured and associated the gateway into that.

if your h323 gateway is used anywhere !! else you can't use it in a route-group or list. F

irst remove the I guess route-patterns that use the gateway.

After that set up your route-group/route-list and then redifine your route-patterns pointing to the route-list and not directly to the h323 gateway.

you can testrun this by creating a fitive h323 gateway in the CM. Then define a route-group using that gateway (it will come up).

After that you define a route-list using the route-group you just made.

Do your number manipulations in the route-list and then define your route-patterns (without manipulation of numbers) and point the route-pattern to the route-list

that's it. Good luck