Views
Helpful
Replies

Hiding the translated digits from the Display

rshanmugam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

Could some body suggest me as how the translated digits can be hidden with the Call Manager 3.1.3a from the display on IP phones? In sense, if I have a translation pattern for *xx translated to xxxx ideally the IP phones should display only the *xx

thanks in anticipation,

Raj

7 Replies 7

vokounp
Level 1
Level 1

I'have done this by making special route list for such a route pattern or translation pattern. In route lists settings (after adding route groups) you can make the same digitis transformations as in the route pattern. These transformations are not dipslayed.

I hope this help.

Bye

Pavel Vokoun

The issue is, I cannot configure the route list/group with the existing setup.

Our existing setup is, we have Call Manager setup in near site and the H-323 IOS gateway in the far site, which in turn has got PSTN connectivity.

For configuring the route group the only available devices I found in the option list are analog Access, digital Access T1, digital Access PRI, MGCP gateways and H.225 (Network side) devices.

I have no option for selecting a H323 gateway.

Please advise.

Raj

I have got H.323 gateway in route group (ccm 3.1) In route group configuration I have simply chosen as Device Name listed IP address of my H.323 gateway and it works!

I`m not getting the H-323 gateway into the route group configuration.Is there a way out to add the same into the route group?

Raj

If your H.323 gateway is used in another route_group, you cannot assign it again. H.323 GW can be in one RG only!

Otherwise I cannot help. Sorry.

bye

I don`t have the Route Group configured and associated the gateway into that.

if your h323 gateway is used anywhere !! else you can't use it in a route-group or list. F

irst remove the I guess route-patterns that use the gateway.

After that set up your route-group/route-list and then redifine your route-patterns pointing to the route-list and not directly to the h323 gateway.

you can testrun this by creating a fitive h323 gateway in the CM. Then define a route-group using that gateway (it will come up).

After that you define a route-list using the route-group you just made.

Do your number manipulations in the route-list and then define your route-patterns (without manipulation of numbers) and point the route-pattern to the route-list

that's it. Good luck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: