cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reporting Error

tostrander
Level 1
Level 1

I am having issues with logging into the historical reporting program on all computers. I get the message -- An Error occurred while attempting to communicate with web server. Check your user id and password and try again. And when I check the logs I see

10: 11/27/2006 8:35:41 PM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK: Error # 35761 ,Description= Request timed out ,LastDllError= 0

11: 11/27/2006 8:35:41 PM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Failed to load authentication response due to empty XML buffer from authentication servlet)

12: 11/27/2006 8:35:41 PM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Login Error | An Error occurred while attempting to communicate with web server. Check your user id and password and try again.

Any Ideas are welcome.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

scott_brandt
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have IE 7 beta 2 installed?

avang2004
Level 1
Level 1

re-install Historical reports

anthoney_murphy
Level 1
Level 1

disable proxy on I.E. I just went through this myself.

sriddle
Level 1
Level 1

Try increasing the timeout in hrcConfig.ini located in C:\Program Files\Cisco CRS Historical Reports. Default was 30 seconds. Increasing it to 120 worked for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: