cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports Dilemna

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have done a couple of other posts and appreciate all the help and assistance in understanding how the CRA reports work with Cisco and IPPC Server. My present dilemna is trying to analyze the data without having much access to the server. Here is a list of some of my problems:

Unable to query the server except using CRA software

Unable to look at the scripting that is being used to route calls, hence unable to determine how abandoned calls are being calculated.

Do not know if the IVR is being used as part of the routing of calls.

Unable to find out the different versions of software for items such as call manager etc that are being run on the server. They cringe every time I ask.

I am not even allowed Read only access to the server.

Given these set of restrictions, does anyone have any ideas on how to obtain reliable data, specifically on abandonment rates? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

The document http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/hist_rep/index.htm nwill help you in Understanding Cisco CRA Historical Reporting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: