Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Holiday greeting not working - please clarify

Hi,

I have a difficulty to setup the Holiday greeting. I referenced the URL http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/HolidayGreeting.html but it doesn't work. please clarify my scenario and correct me.

** Unity 4.0(2)

1. Add Holidy shcedule with "All Hour/days" and uncheck the "Observe holidays"

2. Confirm the "Observe holidays" checked from Weekdays and Weekend schedule.

3. Creat a Holiday call handler with Active schedule=Holiday

4. At the AfterHour Call handler's greeting, set the Closed as status=enable, source=blank and send caller to Holiday greeting.

5. At the TEST call handler's greeting(TEST is call handler for weekdays on call routing), set the Closed as status=enable, source=blank and send caller to AfterHour greeting

Here my problem.

1. Today(Sunday August 24 2003) is weekend(no holiday). if I access Unity, playing the holiday greeting. why playing holiday instead of AfterHour ?

2. I setted today as Holiday. Unity playing the TEST call handler greeting. why?

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Holiday greeting not working - please clarify

I can't tell from your description what might be wrong - my best guess is you have something set wron here. You may want to take a look at the "Audiotext applications in Unity" paper on the Documents page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com - that document goes into some more detail on how to setup and test the holiday greeting stuff that may be easier for you to follow.

Views
Helpful
Replies