Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Hook Flash Transfer

I have an IVR using a dialogic card that I am integrating with an AVVID system. It requires T1 CAS E&M which is trunked off of a Cat4506. The T1 routes calls correctly, but when the IVR tries to transfer the call using a hook-flash transfer, the call is dropped. I set the voice port timing hook flash command, but it didn't help.

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Hook Flash Transfer

Can you play with the hook flash timing? I would suggest 800 ms.

I tried the timing change to 800 and even 1000. It didn't help. I could actually hear the IVR dial the extensions.

Silver

To my knowledge you should be using pri and tromboning on the ivr side in this scenario

Tom:

Sounds like a partion issue. When I installed your gateway the IVR was not onsite yet. I suspect that the two T1 that you had me set up for future use are in the "none" partion. Need to change it to your "Internal" partion. The neet affect of not changing the partion would be that you can call the IVR and when it tries to send the call back to the call manager the call would be dropped. It works part way due to the Cisco feature that you can call the "none" partion from any partions in the system. The "none" partion can not call any other partions in the system. Call me if you want help.

Carl

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content