Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Hot to get the IP address of the Phone to which a user is logged

I need to find out the IP address of the IP Phone to which the user is currently logged in before pushing a message intended for that user from my program.

How do i get it can anyone help me out.

How can i use the Extension Mobility Login script to update a database table when it authenticates and logs in a user.

I dont have knowledge in that.

Can anyone guide me or help me out

Thanks in advance

Shyamal

2 REPLIES

Re: Hot to get the IP address of the Phone to which a user is lo

What exactly are you asking for here? Do you want to know how to modify the script, or find the IP address of the phone a user is logged into?

It would be helpful to know what version of CCM are you running?

The newest version 3.3(3) includes an API to do just that. DeviceListX API is part of the new IP Phone Services SDK available for no charge at the Cisco Developer Services website.

Re: Hot to get the IP address of the Phone to which a user is lo

I want to know how to get the IP address of the phone a user is logged into.

I am using CallManager Version 3.3(2) in which case i dont have the DeviceListX.asp in the specified folder ccmadmin/reporter/DeviceListX.asp.

Is there a way to get it for this version of CallManager.

Also if i can get some help on modifying the script so that when i log into a phone it will update some databse table and later on i can query the database to get the IP address for pushing a message.

Please let me know

Thanks

Shyamal

Views
Helpful
Replies