Experiencing intermittently cut the end of voice mail. Unity 3.1(5) and NEC PBX integration. no CCM.
- Stop recording for short recording=8
- Stop recording for long recording=4
Testing the silense,
- if I silence for 7 seconds and hangup, the voice mail keeps the silence
- if I silence for 8 seconds and listen a Unity message for "Press 1 . bra bra..) and press 1 to deliver, the voice mail cuts the last 8 seconds silence
1. Looks the cut for last few words, ex, caller spoke ending with 4163331234 and silence 4 sec but lost last 2 digit that ending with 41643812. in this case, Unity should cut 4 sec only but cut more than 4 sec includes last two digit. is it possible ?
2. I read a forum that experienced cut-off and fixed since increase the recording timer(2->6). My case is "4". is it valuable if increase to "8".
3. How can I disable the silence cut-off for last 4 seconds ? I want to test with disable the silence cut-off. if it works, it's Unity issue.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...