cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I change the language from the Unity Active-Assistant GUI Page ?

dcharlier
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody help me with this. I need to select another language for the GUI of the Cisco Personal Communication Assistant (Unity 4.0) (before it was called the Active-Assistant).

Many Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The language the web pages display in (including the SA and PCA) are dictated by your language setting in your browser configuration - if you have, say, Spanish installed as a GUI language on the Unity box, all that's needed here is to switch your client browser settings over to use Spanish and the PCA/SA pages will be served up in Spanish for you.

You have to have whatever language(s) you want installed on the Unity server for this to work but you can have several different languages being served up at the same time no problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The language the web pages display in (including the SA and PCA) are dictated by your language setting in your browser configuration - if you have, say, Spanish installed as a GUI language on the Unity box, all that's needed here is to switch your client browser settings over to use Spanish and the PCA/SA pages will be served up in Spanish for you.

You have to have whatever language(s) you want installed on the Unity server for this to work but you can have several different languages being served up at the same time no problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: