Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How do I access the Real Time Statistics

Good afternoon,

Im trying to pull some data from IPCC Express 3.03. I need to access the same data that is available from the Real Time Reporting tool in the CRA

Aplication Adminisration web page.

The specific data that I need is located in the "Overall IP ICD Stats" page:

1. Contacts Waiting

2. Contacts Abandoned

3. Longest Wait Duration.

I would like to display this data on a webpage on our coporate intranet.

Does the data exist is the SQL server? Or do I need the SDK and access the data from the CRA api?

Thanks in advance!

Craig

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: How do I access the Real Time Statistics

If you go to Tools, and Real-Time Reporting Snapshot config, you can enable a couple of SQL databases that will have that information in them. You can then simply access the SQL databases how you want. The link below should help.

Rick

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080114b18.html#1132077

Bronze

Hi Craig,

I am not sure how often or how frequently you want to get this data, but one of the round about way of achieving what you need might be to use a Script, where in you can get this data using the " Get real time" step and set the value in any SQL table created explicitly for this purpose .. using the 'set data' step. You can trigger this script anytime u need an updated status and then pull the data from the SQL tables.

Ofcourse you'll need to have Database subsystem for this. I hope someone else will have a easier solution :-)

Hope that helps.

Blue

I have written an app to display this information on the phone (7940/7960). Contact me at adignan@berbee.com if you would like more info.

Views
Helpful
Replies