Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How do you register CUWL?

doing the first CUWL install/conversion, I have registered the CM, but where do I register the 3-year UCSS to? The MAC of the publisher or the Unity or the Contact Center box?

Does anybody have a FIELD guide to CUWL? all I can find is documentation on how to sell it, not integrate it.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: How do you register CUWL?

You will get a plastic box in the mail with each products PAK key in the box and software. You register the PAK key like you normally would through the https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet

Enter the PAK and the MAC address for your server (unity, CUCM, etc)

my big concern is will the node licenses work. I am in the process of upgrading from 6 to 7 because I decided to add a subscriber with the CUWL conversion.

Will the node license work on any version? the license file says cisco 5.0 permanent uncounted

You have (2) things. First, you have a Product Upgrade Tool. In your smartnet contract, you have your normal Major Upgrade license and software. Then on your CUWL, you will have (1) new node to for the new server.

Log into the Product Upgrade Tool under "Ordering" first and see what you are entitled to.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.