Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How script tell the difference between agents not log in and not avalaible

Can IPCC expresss3.03 script (previously ICD) tell the difference between agents not logged in and agents all busy? The reason I am asking this is that the part of the call flow customer requested is like this:

caller call in, are agents log in?if yes, then are English agents avalaible?, if yes, then distribute the call. This is yes section . The no section is:

caller call in, are agents log in? if no, then caller receives Emegency greeting.

What I couldn't figure out is how can IPCC tell that the difference between agents not log in or agents not avalaible? If there is, which script can I use?Thanks a lot

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: How script tell the difference between agents not log in and

You can use the GetReportingStatistic step to get realtime stats about the ICD queue. There are several statistics you can query, you will probably want to use the Logged-in Resources statistic.

This is a good point. Thanks.

Can you give an example for the usage of the "GetReportingStatistic" step in scripting? I've tried to integrate it into icd.aef but don't know how i will see the output of it or actually don't know at which step i'll use it.

A simple example as desibed above is to use the getreportingstatistic to see if any agents are logged in. I create an integer called intloggedin and getreportingstatistics on logged in resources for the specific CSQ, Then on an IF statement i say

IF intloggedin < 1

true

call redirect to voicemail

false

go to labelname (queue)

this will send all calls to a voicemail box if there are no agents logged into a queue so callers do not stay in the queue forever or for as long as they are patient enough to wait for.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content