Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to check CDR Database in CCM 3.1(4b)

One of our client is using CCM 3.1(4b).They use third party billing software from Circle24. But we are not able to capture the data from CDR Database. In the CCM we have not changed any settings, I even verified CDR & CMR tabs both are enabled.

Could you pls tell me how to verify the CDR reports are being updated in the database and how to check the same.

Regards,

Shibu

2 REPLIES

Re: How to check CDR Database in CCM 3.1(4b)

Did this used to work?

Under Service -> Service Parameters, on each server in the cluster check the Cisco Callmanager service, and see if the CDR enabled option is set to True.

If thats not true, then that server isn't writing CDR records. You can look under the MS-SQL data directory and see if the CDR database file has a current date to see if it it is being modified/added to.

You can run SQL Query Analyzer on the SQL CDR database to check records.

use cdr

select *

from calldetailrecord

where (finalcalledpartynumber > 0)

You can also use Enterprise manager, go under CDR db and tables, then open records in the various tables.

The date in the SQL db is in unix time (# of seconds since Jan 1 1970).

Re: How to check CDR Database in CCM 3.1(4b)

Please let me know how I can purge the data in cdr db. The file size became more than 1Gb and I am suspecting due to the same reason it is not taking the latest updates.I have data till NOV 15 only.

Regards,

Shibu

Views
Helpful
Replies