Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

How to control ISDN call type

With a MGCP gateway and CCM 4.1.3 how do you control call type for certain numbers. For instance right now everything shows unknown unknown for all called numbers. I know where this is controlled on the gateway page. On the gateway page all settings are call manager. What I need is to control the number type based on route pattern or something. So for instance 10 digit numbers show national and numbers that start with 011 are international.

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: How to control ISDN call type

Hi,

By default, when you dial a number and match a @ route pattern, CallManager will tag the call. This is true if under GW setting the Numbering Plan/IE number type are set to CallManager.

If the parameter is set to CallManager and you match a non-@ pattern the call will be tagged as Unknown*

Otherwise it will overwrite it according to the setting configured in Num Plan/Type.

Gonz

Re: How to control ISDN call type

Thank you very much for your informative reply but please clarify one thing for me. When you said.

"Otherwise it will overwrite it according to the setting configured in Num Plan/Type."

Are you refering to the settings on the gateway configuration page here? I am using non @ patterns. There is a setting in the route pattern for numbering plan but the only choice is North American Numbering Plan. Is there no way to specify a certain route pattern as a certain plan/type?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content