Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to create a mirrored drive?

Customer has a 7845H server acting as a subscriber callmanager. Due to problems after upgrading the subscriber, we re-installed everything from scratch. We deleted the subscriber off callmanager and used the OS CD's.

During the install, we left out the mirrored drives so we can fall back if things did not work.

Well, after several weeks we confirm that the system is working fine. So we put back in the drives so it can be mirrored. However, it sees the additional drives as unassigned. It looks like because we left the drive out during install, it did not create the mirror during install.

Can we create a mirrored setup without re-installing everything again? If so, how?

The OS CD's used were version 2.7. And this was for callmanager 4.1(3).

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: How to create a mirrored drive?

Both the compaq smart 5i and 6i can do Online RAID Level Migration (between any RAID level)

I found a link on Compaq's website.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=712593&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=397634

Views
Helpful
Replies