Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to forward to Answering Svc in evenings? (CME)

Greetings, I've using CME (latest) and CUE.

My setup has only been operational for a few weeks now. Besides the 100 numbers in the DID block that came with my PRI T1, the telco is also forwarding 2 other numbers to the T1 span. I need those numbers to forward to an answering service in the evening hours. How can I can accomplish this in CME?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES

Re: How to forward to Answering Svc in evenings? (CME)

Try this,

Use night service, forward all calls on night service dn to voicemail and have a CUE script used as auto attendant prompt.

You can also have a TCL script loaded on the router's flash (rather than CUE) as the autoattendant and forward night service DN to the pilot number of the TCL script.

I have not tested this to say it will work, but give it a shot.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801f1135.html#wp2177466

Re: How to forward to Answering Svc in evenings? (CME)

Thanks for your reply!

Though I am extremely new to these products, I did come accross the Night Service features and researched it, but it didn't seem to me that it would allow me to forward to a totally off-premise telephone number. I will look at it again with your interaction with CUE in mind.

Thanks,

Michael

Views
Helpful
Replies