Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to let users control diverts

Hi,

We can let users control Call Forward Always via the CCMUser pages. Does anyone know how we can let users change Call Forward No Answer and Call Foward Busy destinations. It seems strange to me that the facility is there to change one but not all of these Forwards.

Anthony

3 REPLIES
vae

Re: How to let users control diverts

Not being able to use "the user web page" to forward to an "outside" line, if that is what you are refering to. The (Partition) for the ext. that are having problems, check/compare against those of ext. able to be forwarded "outside".

FYI

If you have your phone forwarded to an outside line someone calling you "on-net" who is not allowed outside (common area phone) will get a fast busy when calling your ext. even though it is "on-net".

If you don't see the "forward" options on the web page> You need to associate the "user" with a "Device" (mac address). By not being associated, you only have three options on the web page. Others will have 10 or so selections.

This is not quite what I meant. From a User's point of view, I can login to http://ip of my publisher/ccmuser/ and access the Call Manager User Options pages. From these pages I can configure Speed Dials, edit my personal directory, configure my services etc. I also get the option to Forward all calls to a different number.

What I would like to be able to do (as a user not an admin) is change call forward on busy and call forward no answer details - not just Forward All calls.

Have I explained myself better this time? ! I hope so!

Anthony

i don't think you can do what you are after doing. the only way to do this is in the call manager admin pages. i have a feeling cisco have designed it this way as they expect users to have voicemail and fwd on busy or no answer would be set to go to voicemail by the administrator and the user would only need to call fwd when they are away from their desk hence the call fwd all. (this is only my assumption)

it might be worth speaking to your cisco account manager to see if there are plans to bring in what you want

hope this helps

Views
Helpful
Replies