g-volchek
Level 1
Level 1

I have some problem with call transfer

I use cisco ip Phone 7960 ( phone A ) conencted via CAllManager

If I use transferall (somewhere to PSTN) from this phone .. all is going well

Whenuser calls me .. his call redirected to another phone correctly

Now I also use Ip phone 7960 (Phone B ) connected via cisco 2600

Here also used forwardal calls button ….

And if somebody from PSTN call this phone (Phone B ) his call correctly redirected to some other phone in PSTN

Now I’m trying to call phone B ( in keyswitch) from phone A ( Callmanager )

During call I just hear short busy . after call was redirected from phone B

In CallManager trace :

Cisco CallManagerStationD(190) -- restart0_StationOffHook ERROR: Receive an Unexpected OffHook from Phone, so ignore!

Cisco CallManagerRASProxyManager::GkRasARQReq ARQ Send=285, ACF Received=284, ARJ Received=0, ARQTimeOut=0, FirstTimeARQRetry=0, SecondTimeARQRetry=0

I think the reason is method of redirecting ( in keyswithch - non-transparent ) is the reason ..

Any idea ?

1 Reply 1

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are a number of problems with ITS (IP keyswitch) and CallManager integration, which is why we don't currently support or test the two together. There are known issues with getting ringback, voice path issues (one-way audio), and the fact that ITS uses H450 for transfer and the CallManager uses Empty Capability Set (meaning transfers from ITS to a CCM node via VoIP won't work). We are looking at addressing those issues, but it currently won't work correctly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: