cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove old Subscriber form the CCM Cluster

zulfi
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to remove our OLD Subscriber from the cluster, none of the devices are using it; I also removed it from the Call Manager group etc.

Now when I try to delete it from the System//Server it come up with the message that "you can't remove it since some of the services like tftp, moh, etc using it.

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In CCM Admin -> System -> Server, choose the server and click Dependency Records. You will see each place that this server is referenced. Drill down to each dependency and delete it. You will then be able to remove the server. Also, take a look at the following link regarding some cleanup that is necessary to completely remove the server.

Removing a Subscriber Server from Cisco CallManager

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed764.html

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Brandon,

I was looking for this info as well, and rated your reply since it was very helpful.

Thanks,

Leo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: