cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to run Cisco IPMA Configuration Wizard again in CCM 4.1(3)?

lovesicker
Level 1
Level 1

The Cisco IPMA Configuration Wizard can only run once.I want to run it again because there were some mistaken parameters which I configurated in that process.How can I do?

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Please see this post from jasyoung:

Using SQL Enterprise Manager, open up your CCM03XX database. Go into Tables, and find the table named 'Scratch'. Right-click on it, pick Open Table, and pick Return All Rows. There are a lot of lines in this table. The ones you're looking for have 'IPMA-WIZARD-RUN-STATUS' and 'IPMA-STATUS' in the Name column. Delete these rows. There could be multiple instances of them - there is on my database, but I'm pretty sure that's due to me hacking around. At any rate, be sure you kill all instances of those lines.

This will delete all the information that the IPMA Wizard stores on whether or not it's been run and what it was run with. This is not a TAC-supported procedure, so be careful. Obviously, it's a fantastic idea to have a current backup of the system before editing the database on your production cluster

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank you very much!Following your step,I have solved the problem.

I have several other questions about IPMA.

Firstly,can I configurate IPMA without IPMA Wizard?

Secondly,I have configurated IPMA with IPMA Wizard.intrcpt softkey and ImmDiv softkey is OK,but DND softkey encountered some problem.I have pressed the DND softkey,A crossed-out bell appeared on the LCD screen of my Cisco IP Phone,one phone call my DN,my phone still ring,but my assistant's phone don't ring.Why?