Views
Helpful
Replies

How to set up autologin with Unity.

pkallstrom
Level 1
Level 1

How to set up autologin with Unity.

When pressing a button you should be logged in to your mailbox with password.

5 Replies 5

yshraybman
Level 4
Level 4

That would defeat the purpose of having password. Anyone would be able to listen everyone's messages.

Of course, I KNOW that, but that was NOT my question

The question again:how to have a button on the phone that will let you directly in to your mailbox without being prompted for password. The mailbox DO have password. Is it possible to send the password as a string or do something else that solve the problem ??

Hi,

I know of no way to send the password string for you HOWEVER, you can allow the subscribers to access their voicemail without them having to enter a password. I have to stress that this is NOT recommended.

If you go to Subscribers > Account Policy > Phone Password Restrictions, you can set it up so that Subscribers can have a 'blank' password (Permit Blank Password).

Let me know if this helps

Cheers

Andy

That doesn´t help. I do whant to have password on the mailbox to prevent other subscriber, but the sametime I want that person who have a specific phone to do "autologin" to VM pushing a button.

The feature you are asking for is now available in Unity 4.1.1 and can be enabled on a unity account basis to allow a subscriber calling in from the unity extension # or a configured alternate extension to not have to enter the phone password. All other callers into the subscriber account receive the prompt for password.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: