Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

how to show when users go in not ready state individually

I have some 7940 phones, with the hunt-group logout functionality on a cme system.

Right now my users can see when everyone of them is logged out of their huntgroup.

Is their any way at all to show when a single user changes his state from ready to not ready?

In a html document or anything?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: how to show when users go in not ready state individually

I very much doubt it.. CME offers basically nothing in terms of services.. it's up to you to create all that from scratch. If you can see hungroups in the cme config, you could telnet into the cme, do a sh run, parse the output and get the information from that.. but there's no subscription based thingie to be informed right when somebody logs in/out. Such a feature doesn't even exist on the CCM.

Looking at the routerXML documentation (http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/its/xmldev.htm) you might want to try and find out a list of all device events you can register for.. maybe you'll get lucky.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.