Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

how to solve the problem about 7910?

Everybody!!! Help me, I can't save my 7910's manual configuration just like I once change the DHCP setting from "Yes" to "No". 7910 always show the DHCP feature as "Yes" after I changed the feature from "Yes" to "No" so that I can configure the IP address and other manual feature.

I just try to do this process many times. I can't make 7910 to save my setting.:(

Sincerely

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: how to solve the problem about 7910?

Is the phone rebooting directly after you make the dhcp change? Which phone load are you using?

You should be able to make the dhcp change and then set the tftp address then ip address and dns. This is all done without resetting the phone.

Community Member

I still can't save the DHCP to "NO" exactly. I just do it follow the guide of 7910.

Community Member

Hi,

After you unlock the phone.. Change Use DHCP from YES to NO. Then do not save yet, configure all the parameters that you need to modify then thats the time you're going to save the changes you make.

Hope this help

Community Member

Hi, I have configured 7910 follow your advice many times. Unfortunately, I can't save the configuration in 7910 yet.

My steps is following

1\change the dhcp from YES to NO;

2\without saving process, configure the dns address;

3\configure the default route;

4\configure tftp address;

5\configure subnet mask;

6\configure ip adress;

Then I do the last manipulation: press "#" to save all configuration. the LCD shows the network config saved.

Saddly,I always see the dhcp is YES when I verify 7910.

whether does the 7910 require the special configuration way?

Could you help me to solve this problem? Thanks

Sinerely

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content