Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Hunt Group CallerID Changing on Roll

Working with a basic auto attendant using Unity 4.05 and CCM 4.13. Have two line groups in a hunt pilot. When a call comes into the AA and option 1 is selected, Unity rings the hunt pilot which in turn starts ringing the phone lines from top down. When the call comes into the first line in the group, the proper outside callerid is displayed. However, when the call rolls to the second line in the group the callerid changes from the outside callerid to voicemail followed by the vm port's number. Have tried all kinds of combinations to allow the outside callerid to continue to display with the roll, but it always changes to vm port. Ideas?

Thanks!!

Adam

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Hunt Group CallerID Changing on Roll

Make sure play callerID is enabled at transiton online.This option should fix it.The outside called id would then get displayed.

Community Member

Not sure what you mean. I only have default, allow and restriced as options under the hunt pilot. Also, this is occuring when an internal user (DN 200) dials the hunt pilot (DN 101).

Thanks,

Community Member

Like Chris, I am not sure what you mean by play callerid. Where exactly is this setting you are referring to?

Thanks!!!

Adam

Community Member

In my scenario if we forward the route point to the hunt pilot and call the route point internally the callerid displays thru the hunt list rolls. If we call the hunt pilot directly internally the callerid also displays thru the hunt list rolls. It only show VM and the VM port number when the route point sends the call to Unity and then only are the first line rings and rolls. Then the callerid changes to VM and port.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content