Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Hunt Group CCM4.1.2

We want to implement a HG on several IPPhone,so happens we select as a member the same number asigned at IPPhone and the client wish to have on secont line, they have 7940.

Please correct to me:

1.- I need to create a HG with diferent telephone number? to asigned at second line on IPPhone.

2.- I can to asign the pilot number at second line and my client can see so a diferent incoming call be on your telephone?

Thank

7 REPLIES

Re: Hunt Group CCM4.1.2

You can have 2 different DNs (phone numbers) on a 7940. You could also make these DNs members of different hunt groups or make 1 a member of a hunt group and the other not. For example, create a pilot point with a DN of 1000. Give the IP phones DNs of 1001, 1002, 1003 and make these DNs members of the hunt group for pilot point 1000. When you dial 1000 the hunt group will find the first available member. You could give these phones DNs 2001, 2002, 2003 for their 2nd line and see different incoming calls on these lines. Does that answer your question?

Brandon

can you tell me in more details how can we Give the IP phones DNs of 1001, 1002, 1003 and make these DNs members of the hunt group for pilot point 1000, without assigning the 1000 to an IP phone

thanx alot

In CCM administration, assign the DNs under Device -> Phone. Go to Service -> Cisco CM Attendant Console -> Pilot Point. Create a Pilot Point with a DN of 1000. Go to Service -> Cisco CM Attendant Console - Hunt Group. Click the Pilot Point that you just created on the left side of the screen. Click Add Member and choose the Partition and DN that you want as the first Hunt Group member under Device Member Information. Continue adding Hunt Group members in this manner (1001, 1002, 1003). Click Update. Now when you call 1000, the pilot point will look for the first available or longest idle Hunt Group member depending on how you configured the Pilot Point.

Brandon

thanx alot for your help, but its not working, i think we missed something.

also, the CCM did NOT accept a specific DN as a pilot saying that "its already in use", this DN was prevoisly assigned to a phone, but not any more. its not used now, still i get this error message.

what do you think??!

Go to Route Plan -> Route Plan Report and click View in File. This will open the Route Plan Report in Excel. Look in the Patter/DN column for the DN. You can then see the Device Name/Description of the device using the DN.

Brandon

thanx alot, really appreciate your concern!!

dont worry about the pilot DN, i used another unused DN.

still the hunt is not working, when i dial the pilot im getting a busy tone.

i think we are missing something!!!!

In the Global Directory, you should have an ac user. You must add the Pilot Point to its list of controlled devices.

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content