cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group To VMAIL

lafortuna
Level 1
Level 1

I've seen several threads about this but for some reason its not working correctly. Below is the call flow.

800#

CTI RP

Unity Greeting

Hunt Group

Voicemail

I have added the line group consisting of my voicemail ports but what I get is "please enter your password". If I take out the 2nd line group of Cisco VMail ports then it would go fast busy? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Call Manager 4.1 with 2 subs.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Whose voicemail do you want the call go to?

You can simply apply forward destination on the Hunt Pilot Call Forward No Answer, Busy.

For example assume you want the call to go to some general voicemail box

1. create a CTI Port 2000 and check call forward all to VM

2. In the Hunt pilot configuration enter the extension 2000 under the forward destinations

3. In Unity create a routing rule that directs DNIS 2000 calls to a pariticular subscriber

Chris

Are you saying that w/o the routing rule in unity, voicemail won't pickup for the last hunt group member?

If you are trying to forward calls from the CTI RP to a unity greeting you will want to forward to a vm pilot number, not us the vm line forward selection.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: