cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt group with call pickup

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I have had several instances where I would like to be able to do a call pickup on a call that had originally called a hunt pilot on ccm 4.1.3 but it will not work. Is this working as designed or am I doing something wrong?

5 Replies 5

mission2k
Level 1
Level 1

I don't believe you can pickup a call sent to a hunt group. My understanding is that it is that way by design.

I ran into this problem myself and that was the answer I got.

This is from a previous forum post.

There is a bug that does not allow to pickup calls that are in hunt groups, but it has being fixed in CCM 4.1.3 SR2.

In 4.1(3)sr2 and above do the following:

1.- Enter CSCsb42763 (in mixed case) in the Enterprise Parameter 'Cisco Support Use 1' under the new group 'Cisco Support use Only' and click update. Only the value CSCsb42763 in this parameter can enable the configuration. Change the value to anything else, disables this.

2. Go to Hunt Pilot Configuration page and select a call pickup group from the Call Pickup Group dropdown list and click update.

Hello

Can someone confirm that calls can be picked up when they have originated from a Hunt group in 4.1(3)sr2. I have seen a lot of posts saying this cant be done in previous versions of CM.

Regards

Colin

Yes, it now can be done in CCM 4.1.3 SR2 and later... just try the suggestion that is already in this post and you will be fine.

Thanks Jorge

appreciate the reply

colin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: