Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hunt Group without AC user

Hi folks,

I have a CCM, v.3.3.4(sr2).

I want to create a huntgroup, and a pilot number.

I have 3 IP Phones 7940, each one with two DN. (from 1061 to 1066)

Pilot#: 1060

lines: 1061 to 1066.

I've created a Pilot Point Number (1060) and in the hunt group option I've created 6 members (each DN) related with its partition.

I've restarted the TCD service, and even, then I've rebooted the server, and it doesn't works.

I call to the pilot number, and nothing happens.

Something that I can do??

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hunt Group without AC user

Hi,

Good to know that everything went on fine. Please dont forget to put a rating :-) Thanks.

8 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

When you say nothing happens, do you get fast busy, any other tone, or silence?

What route call sto algorithm are you using?

Does the pilot point CSS has access to the devices partition?

Chris

hi Chris,

Actually I get a Fast busy tone.

I'm using the Longest Idle Hunt Group Member algorithm.

In my LAB I'm not using CSSs.

All the partitions, and CSS are set to none.

Orlando

First of all check the partition and CSS. If that is OK, then make sure you have set the password for the "ac" user to 12345. Then check whether u have associated the pilot point and the phones in the hunt group with the "ac" user or not.

How have u added the hunt group members? Have u just added DNs there, or have u added attendant console users? If u have added users in the hunt group, then the users need to login to the AC console to get calls.

Finally go to c:\program files\cisco

\callmanager attendant console on the Callmanager and run the acconfig.bat file and change the password there to 12345. After this restart TCD and CTI Manager and then see.

Actually I dont' want to use a console, So I don't want to use the ac user.

I just want to create a hunt group.

Because if I use ac user it will only work if I have the Attendant Console, and I must be loged in.

In this case I want to create a group, and its pilot in order to receive phone calls and redirect to some DNs.

What ever you want to do, a hunt group for attendant console or an easy hunt group to receive calls to some DNs you must create the ac user in the

DC directory with the passwort "12345".

Than you must assign all pilots and DNs you want to use in the hunt group to the ac user.

Restart TCD, it must work.

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate your help.

It worked fine.

Once again, a lot of thanks.

Have a nice day.

Orlando.

Hi,

Good to know that everything went on fine. Please dont forget to put a rating :-) Thanks.

My Friend - if you do not use the "ac" user, CTI Manager wont be able to talk to Callmanager and TCD wont be able to route calls.

So, you do not have to use the Attendant Console software as such, but u require the rest of the things.

If you have Callmanager 4.0 and above, then in that case u can make use of Hunt Pilot, Hunt List and Line Group. This is somewhat similar to how attendant console works, but it is completely different in architecture. Here u dont have to create an "ac" user and u dont have to use the AC software.

Let me know how things go.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content