cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot / Pickup Group

cyoungblut
Level 1
Level 1

I have a scenario that is giving me a problem with pickup groups and I need some assistance. I have 3 extensions (1410, 1411 & 1412) that are part of a pickup group. That pickup group works fine. However, we have an after hours line group with a hunt pilot of 1420 that rings phones 1410 & 1600(broadcast). When a call goes to 1420 it rings 1410 & 1600 just fine but users at 1411 & 1412 cannot pick up the call ringing on 1410. Says call is not available. Is there a different way to set that up so it can pick up that line? I thought maybe adding 1420 to the pickup group but that does not appear to be an option. We are running CM 5.1.

Thanks

18 Replies 18

Keith Fulcher
Level 1
Level 1

However, but activating this "Bug" in the Service Parameters can cause undocumented problems. There might be internal Cisco Documents that are more detailed, but I did a little digging and I found references to Memory Leaks and so on. I would not blindly just activate this, without consulting your Customer. There is a reason that Cisco does not have it activated themselves.

Hi There

This bug still exists in CM version 7.1.3

Is there any fix for this? How can we fix this in 7.1?

any help is appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Hi there,

The workaround listed in the Bug notes above will fix this in

CUCM 7.1 versions as well

1.- Enter

CSCsb42763 (in mixed case) in the Enterprise Parameter 'Cisco Support

Use 1' under the new group 'Cisco Support use Only' and click update.

Cheers!

Rob

Many thanks rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: