Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

I cannot see the Subscriber's service from Publisher's control center.

I installed subscriber on the existing Publisher environment. looks all functionality fine but I cannot access the subscriber's service from the control center of Publisher. when I click the subscriber IP on the publisher's control center, showing message "A server could not be established" even I can see the Publisher's service from Subscriber's control center.

Any idea for why I got a error message on the Publisher to access the Subscriber's service from control center after install Subscriber?.

CCM3.2.2c, spH for both CCM.

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Blue

Re: I cannot see the Subscriber's service from Publisher's contr

The first thing to check would be IP connectivity and name resolution. Can you do a ping by address from the command line? How about by name? Are both servers in the same workgroup or domain? It is a good idea to use LMHOSTS and HOST files rather than depending on WINS and DNS.

The second thing would be to check that the new server has been added to the Call Manager server configuration.

Dave

Views
Helpful
Replies