Views
Helpful
Replies

I have a question of ISDN

3dtgnt_ljm
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All ,

I have a question of ISDN, Last week China Telecom testing the ISDN line and notice one issue. Beijing  router call to Suzhou no . (051266666666). Suzhou number 051266666666 is virtaul number  and actual connection establish between Beijing and Suzhou real no(05128888888). They advised we need to set one command at Suzhou  pri interface to make Beijing to understand real number and Virtual number is  same. China Telecom do not  know exact cisco command and ask us to check with cisco for this command. Can  you advise or check with cisco for this set up?

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If it is working, no command is needed.

it didn't work, once connecting ,then loss connecting.

It's very vague what you're looking for, but I'm guessing it's something to do with the ANI/DNIS presentation in q.931.

Run 'debug isdn q931' and you can see how it is being sent to the provider.  If you need to change the plan/type or format of a number, you will use a voice translation rule, which is documented on cisco.com and is a common topic on this site.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: