cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICCS Call Manager

t.joy
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone experienced a problem where more than subscriber exists in a cluster and phones registering with different subscribers cannot call each other. I have checked SQL and the Database is updating both subscribers, but when the phone registers with its subscriber, when looking at CCMADMIN on a different subscriber the phone is not registered. Looking at CCMADMIN on the phones registered subscriber the phone is registered, also the publisher sees the phone as being registered. From what I can determine SQL database is working OK as both subscribers receive changes in the database. The problem I feel is with the active ICCS communications between the subscribers not working. Anyone have any suggestions in rectifying this problem. CCM 3.14b

Thanks

Terry

4 Replies 4

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Do you have partitions and caling search spaces on your system?Is it the same for all your ip phones?

Yes. But its nothing to do with CSS and Partitions. We have moved the phone registration on to the publisher and all works OK there.

Sorry, my mistake..didnt read that properly. I have seen a similar problem when there was a network problem and phones were working fine but appered as "not registered" and when you reboot them (hard boot i mean) it takes about 10-15 minutes for them to come up..

jpstott
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using DNS names or IP addresses in your CCM settings? I have seen problems when DNS fails. Personally, I prefer to avoid DNS problems by using ip addresses for CCM settings.

Also, I have seen Cisco recommend putting static entries for each Call Manager in LMHOST files on each server. (This might be avoided by again using ip addresses.)

I think you are on the right track with the ICSS communications.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: