cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD 2.2(3b) question on Global Directory

rbulthuis
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ICD-Q configured and running on my system, my users are configured and it is working but... along with there ICD extension they have DID’s as well.

Can the ICD software make them unavailable automatically when they make or receive a call on a different line other then the ICD line? Or do they have to manually do this?

Also I look at the ICD users in Global Directory and the Radio Button to signify the ICD extension is missing???!!! Anyone have any idea on way or how to get that to appear again?

Thanks-

Ron

1 Reply 1

kbeltz
Level 1
Level 1

According to this link http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_22/appl_adm/admgd04.htm. "Cisco IP ICD does not consider activity on a non-ICD extension. Cisco IP ICD agents with a non-ICD extension on the same device as their ICD extension are considered available if their non-ICD extension is in use. Agents should click the Unavailable button on the ICD Agent Desktop to avoid receiving calls from Cisco IP ICD".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: