Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ICD 2.2: Can a customer in the queue break out to v/m?

Sorry if this is a simple question, but does anyone know a way for a user who is on hold in the ICD queue to press a key in order to be transferred to a voice mail box and exit the system?

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: ICD 2.2: Can a customer in the queue break out to v/m?

This should be possible. But I am not very sure of how to do it. Maybe the following link might be helpful.

Ring-no-answer Setting For Interactive Call Distribution Agents"

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/icd_ring_na.html

I did it once. I added a menu step in to the part of the script where the queue is. Then you can have a menu option to transfer to a dummy phone that's forwarded to voice mail.

Yes, that is how we ended up getting it to work. Didn't know about the CRA editor at the time I asked the question, but with a little trial and error it turned out to not be as difficult as I thought.

I have a picture of my Q attached.

Where exactly should the Menu go?

I added a menu Under the "Order Q Loop:"

but it just played the Menu Prompt and then said "are you there", "are you there", it never went into the queue.

What i would like is this:

call comes in... just before it goes to queue, it says "press 1 to go to voicemail and not wait in the queue", then it goes into the queue

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies