cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD 3.0 call statistics and reporting

ccnpjake
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer using ICD 3.0. They wish to be able to view how many callers in queue and the amount of time they have been waiting. Also they are trying to view the historical reports but there are no reports being generated for this month.... any ideas?

3 Replies 3

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

I'm also looking for something similar. Did you ever find anything out???

trailman73
Level 4
Level 4

I am using CRA 2.2, but it is probably similiar to 3.0. There is a plugin that you download from the main menu in appliocation manager. Install it on the p.c. that you want the reporting to be accessed, you can do this on as many as you like. You then need to install the client icd desktop application. Then add them to the Resource group with all of the other attendants. You will need to give them access to the Application Manager menu, and they access Real time Reporting. There are tons of reporting tools there.

Hope this helps,

Geoff

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

look for ART starting from the CDR(call data records) you could see all the possible reports.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: