Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ICD 3.0 setup

Im trying to get CRA/ICD 3.0 setup and have a few questions i hope can get answered here.

ive got the CRA server installed, callmanager configured, cti ports/route points setup, jtapiuser setup, rm user setup and 1 agent setup. ive got 1 phone that is setup for the ip phone agent service. i think i have the rest of the setup ready, jtapi trigger, resource groups, etc, but i am at a point where i cant really test it because i cant login from the ip phone. i go to the service screen, type in the userid and password (a bit confused about the agent ext - is it the phone dn or the cti port dn? ive tried both) and i get a invalid entry?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ICD 3.0 setup

Re: ICD 3.0 setup

Thanks, that does help explain it better than the 3.0 documentation does. I had managed to get it working already.

Just in case anyone else is searching for howto information on getting CRA/ICD going, here are some tips that would have helped me along greatly.

CTI Route Points are the number that will be dialed from the PSTN to get into the queue.

The CTI Route Point then hands the call off to a CTI Port which in turn rings the agents phone.

All CTI Route Points and Ports need to be associated with the JTAPI Subsystem User.

All Agent phones need to be associated with the Telecaster user, the RM user and each phone with 1 agent ID/Login.

The ICD extension radio button only needs to be checked on the association with the actual agent.

The agents must be in a region that uses g711 codec to talk to the CRA server.

The number of CTI Ports you need depends on the amount of call volume you expect to take.

Views
Helpful
Replies